Saturday, December 27, 2008

Global Warming

So for years there has been so much talk about Global Warming and I for one think that people should be more conscious of being and acting green, but with the way the weather has been I don’t see it. I get non-stop phone calls from all my pals that made their way out west over the years telling me about all the POW the have been slashing….. AWESOME! The East has seen a ton of cold weather, which has been keeping the resorts pumping snow guns and some natural has been falling our way too….. So is that Global Warming as Gore would say it? Vegas even got some snow this season.

Yeah, everyone should be more conscious about the environment. I know Capita, Union and Coal have really stepped up to do their part. I cannot drop picks yet, but just stay tuned.

No comments: