Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Been a minute

So its been a while since I have posted anything on here. I have been extremely busy in life with Flour City Dist. Some updates for you….

I just got back from Europe again with the boys at C3 Worldwide, not just anywhere….. We devoured Rome Italy like no others have before. This trip to Rome was to see all of next seasons 09/10 product and my hat goes off to everyone at C3 for really stepping it up. Not only did the new product offerings blow my mind, but the way C3 takes care of us during these sales meetings is unreal. Everything from the super posh hotel, to the food & cocktails is on some next level shit…. Other sales reps that work for super big companies do not even come close to getting the hospitality of what these guys do for us.

Anyways, I will drop some pics of Rome in the next day….

Finally, Be on the lookout for the Flour City Movie “Monkey Suit” teaser

No comments: