Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Roc City Park

I've got to show some love for my home town Rochester NY. If you have never been to Rochester, its been a city of hardship for many years…. Its a very small city where everyone knows everyone which can be good or bad. It’s a city full of musicians, artist and corrupt politicians (Not all, just the ones that wasted how many millions of dollars on a Ferry that went to Toronto how many times). Anyways, Rochester is home for me and I’m glad to see great guys Like Aaron & Alan at Krudco working very hard with James Maddison on a public Skate Park.



http://www.roccitypark.org - Check it out and donate even a dollar if you can...... If you have a piggy bank full of pennies, I know they will not turn that away either. Show some Support, because Krudco (www.krudco.com)has been showing the city support for many years and many more to come!

ACT:LIVE Television Episode 2!! from Mike Hanlon on Vimeo.

No comments: