Monday, August 4, 2008

Indoor Snowboarding

So I'm sitting here wishing it was winter, trying to beat the heat. Its been in the 90's non stop all summer in Brooklyn. Once I step out of the Air conditioned apartment I’m instantly drenched in sweat. I’d give anything for it to be October already.

Anyways, the new Indoor Ski / Snowboard area should be up and running in the dirty Jerz real soon. Then the only thing I have to deal with is every asshole on the subway asking me why I have a snowboard in my hand in the middle of a heat wave.

Check it out: www.meadowlandsxanadu.com

There is even crazier talk about opening a 50 story one on Long Island with an indoor pond with fishing. Kinda like a giant Bio-Dome without Pauly Shore running around.

Check out our Homie Air Pierre making some turns at an indoor spot in Belgium. Wish you were back shredding with us in the dirty jerz homie. Gives us an excuse to come eat french fries and drink 40's in France with ya!


Check out this video: nICE Mountain Indoor Summer SeSH belgium


No comments: