Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WOW

I know its been a while..... Its hard when you live in a city where 3hrs goes bye in an hour. The hustle and bustle keeps you super busy.

I just got back from attending the best sales meeting ever hosted by the one and only’s from C3 Worldwide. Prior to this trip I have never been to Europe and was already stoked to see Germany & Austria. I have to say the boys at C3 took it to a whole another level.

Not only did we do the tourist style or what you would call 30 of us devouring bars / restaurants / hotels / trains, we went to the Elan Snowboard factory, seen product almost finished for 09/10.…

I will drop pics of the trip soon. I’m just super busy with the Project NY show, getting clinic season dialed and my trade shows lined up which has many stories in itself. For a sick video of Blue crushing the drums http://ncpsales.blogspot.com/ Also check out what Japan has to offer http://the-tackledbox.blogspot.com/...... WOW now thats a shit show that I'd like to see again in person.

No comments: